Live February 20-28, 2021
Portland and Kennebunk, Maine
Mark A. Woronoff
Maine Center for Elder Law – Your Elder, Estate and Special Needs Planning Law Firm
A Practice of Perkins Thompson, P.A.
The Maine Center for Elder Law is a practice of Perkins Thompson, P.A. The Center assists
clients with Medicaid (MaineCare) Planning, Special Needs Planning, Estate Planning, and
Probate, Estate & Trust Administration matters in York County, Cumberland County and nearby
Attorneys Barbara S. Schlichtman, Martin C. Womer, Mark A. Woronoff and Elizabeth Marcotte
Bjorn, together with our office staff, are dedicated to helping:
We would like to hear from you, so please contact us via telephone at (207) 467-3301 with
questions, comments or to schedule an appointment.
Win a “Peace of Mind Consultation”
If it is time to think about caring and planning for an aging parent or loved one, then a Peace of Mind Consultation is for you.
• Meet with an elder law attorney to review estate planning documents or to learn about what you need.
• Learn about the role of a Durable Power of Attorney.
• Learn about the role of an Advance Health Care Directive.
• Learn about MaineCare eligibility for assisted living or nursing home for you or a loved one.
• Know that you are making informed decisions.
The initial consultation will last up to 1.5 hours. The meeting can be scheduled in Portland or Kennebunk.
Value: $330 Expires: June 30, 2021
There is no obligation other than to submit your information below so we can tell you more about Maine Center for Elder Law.